Blast DoorsEPD Blast Doors are designed for when protection is critical
Electric Power Door specializes in manufacturing blast resistant doors to handle low to very high blast load ranges. These doors can be provided with power operators, special hardware, weathering, sub-frames for embedding, and other optional equipment. Fire labeled doors are also available with many different options. 3-hour labeled doors have been tested in accordance to CAN4 S-104, CSFM, 12-43-4, NFPA 252, UBC 43, 2, UL-10b, and UL-10c fire testing standards.
Reliable protection is crucial in the blast door industry. When the highest quality of door is required, people look to Electric Power Door for the solution. Electric Power Door has been manufacturing blast doors since the 1960’s. Many of those doors are still in use today. This is why the United States Military and many others trust Electric Power Door as their blast door manufacturer.
Our doors are custom designed and manufactured specifically for each customer’s application. The most common styles of blast doors are:
Due to the special requirements and critical nature of the facilities where these doors and hatches are needed, we request you contact us for technical information and details.
EPD Blast Door options include:
- Power operators
- Special hardware
- Weathertight, watertight, airtight, and gastight seals
- Blast Door Sub-frames for embedding
- Fire labeling available in single and double swing styles for low and mid-range blasts
- Insulated core to reduce the exterior temperature rise
- Designed to withstand the blast duration — dynamic or static loads
- Automated latching systems
- Panic hardware
- Security controls
- Ballistic / projectile resistance
- Bullet resistance to withstand small arms, high-powered rifle, and armor-piercing rounds
- Force protection blast doors
Products Main Page Product Request Form