Roof and Floor HatchesEPD hatches are designed for covering access openings in floors or roofs
The hatches must combine the need to support floor or roof loads with the ability to open and allow equipment movement from one elevation to another. Hatches are often used inside multi-story buildings.
Typical floor or roof hatch types can be:
Examples of Applications:
- Power plant – Generators on a high upper story must be lifted through a roof.
- Observatory – A huge lens needs to be transferred through the floor to a grinding facility.
- Manufacturing plant – A product load needs to be moved from one floor to another.
- Large operable skylights – Interior illumination, space effect, installation and maintenance.
- Special testing facilities
Contact Us for more information regarding our Roof & Floor Hatches!Products Main Page Product Request Form