EPD Four Fold Doors provide excellent service for transit industry applications and can be designed to meet the needs of any mass transit operation, including bus or rail facilities.
- Doors can be designed with a cut-out to accommodate a continuous catenary wire.
- Floor guides are not required, the doors glide easily above rails.
- Doors can be designed to match the design of any building.
- Controls are customized to the needs of the facility, including automated controls and photo electric eyes.
Long lasting EPD Four Fold Doors will operate for over two million cycles.
- Designed to last the life of the building with minimal maintenance.
- Hydraulic operating system easily handles high cycling requirements.
- Door panels are heavy duty, constructed with “Made in America” heavy gauge steel.
- Doors are resistant to abuse.
- Panels can be insulated and provide high thermal efficiencies.
- Tight sealing weathering system developed and tested to reduce costs associated with air infiltration.
- Doors will withstand severe weather including extreme cold, heat, and high winds.
- Door’s operating method reduces the likelihood of damage.
- Rapidly moving door panels travel in horizontal directions.
- Sideways motion along with quick two-feet-per-second opening and closing speeds keep the door panels in the sight-line of the driver at all times, thus reducing the chances of damage.